So I am on vacation, of course because this week is a very important week. There is lots to do before Tuesday and my aunt and uncle are getting married this coming weekend. I'm up early because my sinuses hate me this week and sleeping is not as nice as usual. We are gonna be heading out to Brewbaker's in Visalia today to acquire the green beer for Tuesday night- the only green beer that is actually good-honestly its pretty great. But Keith is still sleeping so we haven't hit the road yet.
We also have to hit the grocery store for all the makings of our Irish family dinner. Keith will complain of the "racist" displays of cabbage and Guinness. He really has a thing about it. I will have to take and post photos of the displays. I personally find them hilarious! It seems I am not above the so-called racism as long as its funny. I threw a potato at him on facebook and
I bought him a chocolate potato at See's. If you have not yet, you must get a chocolate potato.
So, right now I am generally internetting and listening to Smodcast while waiting for Keith to get up.
I'm gonna go look at the Natalie Dee archives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment