15 May, 2009
OCD de Jour:
I have been seriously picking apart the PG&E bill to figure what's up with me giving them so much money. I have been checking into all things electric to see where the black hole of usage is in our teeny abode. There are many little things that add up and can be managed way more efficiently, but you know what the kicker is? It's those little plug in air fresheners. If we managed to stay under baseline (not that the baseline is a reasonable number), the five we have cost $19.34 a month. And since we don't stay under baseline but regularly go into the 300% of baseline range ( which is the highest in cost) they are really costing about $70.93 a month. Whoa! Needless to say they are now using zero energy in the trash can. The funny thing is, I could only really tell they were on when I was changing the cartridges anyway. Waste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow thanks for the info. I didn't know.
Post a Comment