My weekend started early, with an endoscopy for all those digestive unpleasentries. All seems to be well in my stomach... which supports the theory of acid not-so-reflux. So now you know what I know. My liver is still "fat" (and phat) so I have to chat with Mars about that and the remaining digestive unpleasantries when I get the debriefing from the endoscopy.
This weekend was a family reunion of sorts. My grandpa used to have crab feeds for the family in April and now that the Gr & Gr have both passed, my dad decided to get all of the Schnells etc. together for a memorial/reunion/revival of the old times. I haven't really seen most of this part of my family in twelve years. Part of me was very glad. Part of me felt very removed; out of a loop I didnt know was there. Shy. I learned that one of my cousins is going through an incredible health problem which is very scary. For those who do, please pray. For those who don't, I believe it all works- do what you do!
My Red Wings lost today... one more game in the playoffs!
Planning on heading to Mick and Stef's tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment